Tuesday 2 October 2007

Poster is printed and done!

Hey everybody, just to let you all know Hamed and I got the poster printed and mounted earlier on. It looks awesome, well done to everyone! It just needs the edges trimming, but I'm sure you'll all be happy with it. I've done the slideshow with the photos of us on, should be fun!

We decided to do the presentation in three parts: Gary will do the introduction which includes how we worked as a group and the basis for our project. I will then comment directly on the poster and talk about the different elements which are relevant to each individual. Hamed will finish up with a conclusion and potential things the Uni could do to help everybody be less... confused!

I had a look at the room we'll be presenting in and we're not going to have anywhere to hang the poster, so 2 volunteers to hold it up during the presentation would be appreciated!

The print itself cost £20 and I spent £16 on mountboard, spraymount and white tack (which we're not going to use - I hadn't realised how heavy the thing was going to be!)

Is everybody happy to pay £3 each? That works out at £27 altogether (as there are 9 of us). If that's ok, then if you could bring that with you tomorrow it would be much appreciated!

Speak to you soon!

2 comments:

Lin said...

Well done! Thank you very much!

koya said...

Thank you very much!
I'm looking forward to it.